1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the #SecondNatureTravels contest is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) and who are 18 years or older.
3. How to Enter: The contest will begin at 12:00 p.m. (EDT) November 28, 2017 and end at 11:59 p.m. (EDT) December 2, 2017.
To enter, share a new story or image of your favorite travel experience using the #SecondNatureTravels, and follow Second Nature on the social channel in which you are posting your submission.
All photos must be the sole, original work of the entrant. Photos with watermarks, signatures, dates, copyright notices, or any other text on the image will not be accepted.
Enter as many photos as you like, provided that multiple entries by means of software-generated or other automatic processes will be disregarded.
Second Nature Snacks will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. Entries that do not comply with the provisions of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Contestants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, publish, promote or otherwise display or use entries in any way it sees fit without limitation or compensation to entrants. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is alleged to infringe on any third party’s intellectual property rights, or that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate for viewing by a general audience.
4. Winner Selection. Finalists. Four (4) Finalists will be chosen by the Second Nature Snacks staff from among all eligible entries received. Rachel Rudwall will pick one (1) winner from the four (4) finalists.
5.Prizes. Prizes include: Osmo Mobile Gimbal for Smartphones, SimpLenz 5-in-1 Clip-On Phone Lenses, $75 REI Gift Card, L.L. Bean Stowaway Day Pack, Phillips Wireless Portable Blutetooth Speaker, Sunski Sunglasses, Anker 2000mAh Backup Batter with Wall Charger, Herschel Supply Raynor RFID-Protected Passport Holder, BESTEK International Travel Power Adaptor, Eagle Creek Silk Undercover Wallet, 1 (5oz) bag of California Medley, 1 (5oz) bag of Wholesome Medley, 1 (5oz) bag of Dark Chocolate Medley, 1 (1.5oz) bag of Pistachios, 1 (5oz) bag of Coconut Almond Medley, 1 (2oz) bag of Almonds, 1 (2oz) bag of Premium Duet, 1 (2oz) bag of Simplicity Medley and 1 (2oz) bag of Naked Medley.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Second Nature will attempt to reach winners via social channel used for submission. Failure of winner to respond within 48 hours of the date and time the message was sent may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability certifying that the entrant’s submission is entrant’s original work, that entrant owns right to the work and that entrant has complied with the Official Rules of the Contest, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness for any commercial or promotional purpose in any media, including, without limitation, the Internet, without further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the social account used for entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning accounts for the domain associated with such social channels.
8. Licensing. By entering the Contest, each contestant grants to Sponsor an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the contestant’s submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Each contestant further agrees that if his or her entry is selected by Sponsor as the winning entry, he or she will sign any additional license or release that Sponsor may require.